Currently we have following vacancies available. Welcome for the opportunity
Location: Dar es Salaam
Report to: Commercial & Business Development Director
The role involves building positive business relationships for business growth. The job holder is
responsible for meeting sales targets and maintaining delightful customer experiences.
Build key customer relations, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business
2. Developing presentations, proposal and quotations as needed in the sales process for the
3. Understand and convey customers’ business requirements and work with internal teams to
come up with solutions that meet such requirements.
4. Seek out new business opportunities and organize appointments with customers for sales pitch
5. Achieve the set annual sales targets.
6. Build, maintain and communicate pipeline of potential business for internal planning.
7. Upsell company’s products and services to the existing clients.
8. Make regular contact with customers to ensure development and maintenance of a strong
relationship for delivery of excellent customer service.
9. Keep track of customer’s communication and ensure timely action is taken on customers’
requests and enquiries
10. Keep existing customers informed on new developments in the company.
11. Manage the debtors’ records and ensure that follow up is done to collect payments when they
12. Ensure that all sales activities are recorded and that the records are kept up to date with
13. Submit weekly and monthly sales reports as required.
14. Any other duty as may be assigned by supervisor or management from time to time
How to apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position and an updated CV in PDF highlighting all relevant education and employment experience to https://quickbiz.co.tz/career.html
The subject line for your email should read: Business Development Executive
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that QuickBiz Consultants does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Location: Dar es Salaam
Report to: Business Development Manager
Are you creative, independent, result oriented with a hobby in travelling? You will be directly representing the company and our line of products as a direct sales representative. This position offers freedom to set your own hours and make connections with potential clients in your own way, you will often work alone and with very little supervision. Attractive commission will be offered.
Note: This position is commission based only.
• Sourcing for possible clients.
• Manage the sales of the QuickBiz products in a professional manner.
• Create awareness for the QuickBiz products.
• Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
• Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
• Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
• Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
• Perform all duties assigned by supervisor.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
• A minimum of two (2) years’ direct sales experience in a consultancy firm preferably Recruitment agency, advertising agency or an Insurance firm.
• Ability to maintain high grooming standards.
• Experience in customer service.
• Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organizational and I.T. skills.
• The ability to understand and analyze sales figure
WHEN APPLYING TO THE POSITION MENTION - DIRECT SALES AGENT IN THE SUBJECT
How to apply
send your CV & cover letter to: email@example.com